CHILDREN'S MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS
WE MAKE IT EASY TO HELP
Duke Children’s is a proud member of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. This means that you can support Duke Children’s by simply eating and shopping in your community.
Over 3 million dollars raised for Duke Children’s through Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals partners and programs each year.
About Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals is an alliance of 170 premier children’s hospitals in North America which collectively treat more than 17 million sick and injured children each year. Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals creates strategic partnerships with businesses and organizations whose individual locations then raise money for their local hospital.
Since 1984, Duke Children’s has raised nearly $80 million through various Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals partnerships including Walmart and Sam's Club, RE/MAX, Publix, Costco, Ace Hardware, IHOP, Speedway, Dairy Queen, Dance Marathon, Extra Life, and more.
Over 685 individual business locations in North Carolina raise money for Duke Children’s through Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals each year.
2023 Campaigns and Events
- Dance Marathons:
- Saturday, Feb 25 – Devilthon at Duke University (Durham)
- Sunday, March 19 – Dubthon at UNC-Wilmington (Wilmington)
- Saturday, March 25 – Pantherthon at High Point University (High Point)
- Sunday, March 26 – Dance Marathon at NC State University (Raleigh)
- Saturday, April 1 – Elonthon at Elon University (Burlington)
- Corporate Partner Campaigns
- Year Round: Love's Travel Stops Round Up at the Register Campaign
- February 1 - October 31: JOANN Fabric and Crafts Coin Box Campaign
- Tuesday, February 28: IHOP National Pancake Day
- Monday, March 20: Dairy Queen's 'Dip it for Kids' Day
- May 1 - May 31: Costco Register Campaign
- May 24 - June 4: Publix Register Campaign
- June 12 - July 14: Walmart & Sam's Club Register Campaign
- July 27: Dairy Queen Miracle Treat Day
- August 4-6: Ace Hardware Bucket Days
A National Champion for Duke Children's!Read more
Benjamin Pappas represented Duke Children's at the 2021 Speedway Golf Tournament!Learn More
The Season of Hope Radiothon for Duke Children's on MIX 101.5!Learn more
CMN HOSPITALS IMPACT
The funds raised through Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals partnerships and programs are often raised just $1 at a time through donations at retail registers or student organizations. These dollars add up to over $3 million raised for Duke Children’s each year! In the 2022 calendar year, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals fundraising brought over $3 million to Duke Children’s.
Duke Children’s is the local Children’s Miracle Network hospital for the Triad, Triangle, and Wilmington areas and receives support from more than 650 organizations and business locations in these areas.
You can help support Duke Children’s by shopping and donating at our Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals partners and support events like Radiothon, Miracle Network Dance Marathon, and Extra Life! Look for the yellow Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals balloon at your local businesses, restaurants, and organizations to know that they are a valued Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals partner.
If you have questions about Duke Children’s partnership with Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, please contact Emily Mitch Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duke Children’s raises money through Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals partnerships from Wilkesboro to Wilmington.